To our schools, "outstanding" is the reassurance that our teachers and support assistants:
- have been chosen by us because they consistently demonstrate outstanding practice.
- have access to the most up to date professional development as part of our membership of the Noctua Teaching School Alliance;
- will arrive at school for 8am and leave only after all marking and assessment is completed in line with your school's marking and feedback policy;
- will follow your planning, or plan high quality work of their own to the objectives you set us during our planning telephone call or pre visit.
- will quickly form excellent professional relationships with the children and follow your school's behaviour management system.